Corpse Run 306: He does that a lot
It’s that time of the week again, livestream time! The stream will be this Friday, April 26th at 10pm est! I’ll be doodling your suggestions as always, talking about nonsense, and will play games afterward! What on Earth could possibly be better than that?
See you then!
END LIVESTREAM UPDATE!
Little bit of Star Fox humor today. In the event you have no idea what’s going on here, when you get a high score in Star Fox 64, General Pepper shocked at how expensive Fox’s invoice is (seen here for like, two seconds).
I was really surprised at how long it took me to find a video with Pepper saying, “Whaaaat?” You’d figure it would take just a second.
For the first time in quite a while, I got to see comic Dan on Tuesday, doing a little bit of summer related work. While it was totally fun hanging out (while simultaneously filling hundreds of envelopes with fliers and… smaller envelopes), something happened on the way there that definitely deserves mention.
Often times in the city I run into the “Free Hug” folks, who stand around parks, sidewalks, etc. dispensing hugs to all who desire them. On Tuesday, I ran across a group of guys wearing neon-pink vests doling out free handshakes.
They were holding out their hands trying to snag people, as if their arms were fishing polls. Everything seemed great: people were walking by, shaking hands, smiling… but when I got within roughly ten feet of one of them, fully prepared to shake hands, he…
… he coughed right into his hand. He coughed into the hand he was using to shake everyones’ hands.
Normally I go for the free hugs, but I decided to eschew the no cost handshake.
Also, today is DRAFT DAY! WOOOOOO! That means it’s time for the Second Annual Corpse Run Mock Draft, where I make predictions on who is getting picked and where.
1. Kansas City: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
3. Oakland: Sharrif Floyd, DE, Florida
4. Philadelphia: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
5. Detroit: Dee Milliner, CD, Alabama
6. Cleveland: Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
7. Arizona: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
8. Buffalo: Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
9. New York Jets: Johnathan Cooper, OG, UNC
10. Tennessee: Tavon Austin,WR, West Virginia
11. San Diego: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
12. Maimi: DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama
13. New York Jets: Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
14. Carolina: Jarvis Jones, DE, Georgia
15. New Orleans: Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
16. St. Louis: Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
17. Pittsburgh: Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
18. Dallas: Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
19. New York Giants: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
20. Chicago: Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
21. Cincinnati: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
22. St. Louis: Kennan Allen, WR, California
23. Minnesota: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
24. Indianapolis: Manti Te’o, LB, Notre Dame
25. Minnesota: Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC
26. Green Bay: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
27. Houston: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
28. Denver: Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
29. New England: DJ Hayden, CB, Houston
30. Atlanta: Johnathan Jenkins, DT, Georgia
31. San Francisco: Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
32. Baltimore: Matt Elam, S, Florida
If I’m lucky, I’ll get two or three right…